Saturday, September 13, 2008

Provo Mall Craps Out; Poor Selection of Men's Shoes



Madeline has been giggles all week long. Finally she has started eating properly again as well. I'm beginning to wonder if the day I spent being sick was some strange strain of the flu instead of food poisoning, since Madeline got it very soon after. If that was the case though, the Chinese food at the Mall was still disgusting.

Speaking of malls, we went out to dinner last night (Carl's Jr so Madeline could play on the kids equipment) and then wandered over to Provo Mall to check out their Halloween store. Wow, for the amount of crap they have in that store, they sure don't have much in the way of kids costumes.

We were also looking for a new pair of work shoes for Justin, but the selection down there sucked. We're going to go look at Kohls today and see what we can find.

I was going through my recent pictures and found this one yesterday. Had to share it with you all. She was jumping on the couch in the office, and I caught this picture of her as her feet were furthest into the couch cushions. :P

Have a good day all. I know we will.

No comments: