Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween

Madeline's Previous Costumes:







Miss Madeline wants to be a Bumble Bee this year. So, over the next few weeks we will be looking all over for a Bumble Bee costume to fit a 4 year old. :P I've tried to get her to be a Fairy this year instead, but somewhere she says she saw a Bee costume and that's it. The end. When she has made up her mind there is no turning back. She's picked every costume out herself except for the Lamb costume. I made that one for her.

I think I might be an Eskimo this year, if I can get the costume. I figure I can play up the "Igloo's in Canada" angle. Justin is still thinking about what he wants to be.

I went out today and bought another black bookshelf. I figured that one more would hold the remainder of our books. Boy was I wrong. I'm going to need one last bookshelf before all the books in the house have a home. The good thing is that the basement is coming together nicely. I always wanted a Library too, so the more bookshelves the better.

Justin flew out this morning on a day trip to Denver. He should be home in an hour or so. I'm going to go make him a Mesquite Lime chicken wrap dinner and a Chocolate Pie with whipped cream for dessert. I sure hope he's hungry from his travels. :P

~Sara

2 comments:

Danielle said...

There are a ton of bee costumes on ebay for under 30 bucks. Check them out!

Sara Wootton said...

That's a really good idea. I want to take Justin down to the Provo Mall this weekend to check their Halloween store. Apparently it's open, and I know that the one in University Mall is open on the 15th. If they don't have something locally and for the same price I will definitely do that. I looked on E-Bay last night, and they have a huge selection, but not much in her size range yet.