Sunday, September 14, 2008


Justin catches a plane for Miami today, he's gone for work purposes till Tuesday night. Madeline and I are going to have a clean the house party. Which really means that Madeline will play with her toys and watch TV while I clean the house from top to bottom. It's nice to work most of the week, but since I've started it's even harder to keep on top of all the household chores.

This picture's slightly blurry, but it's the purse I bought yesterday at Kohls. I really wanted something that was not black for fall. The spots that are really shiney are dark brown metallic leather. The orange is a little lighter than it is in the picture, I had to use my camera-phone since our camera bit the dust the day Brinnley was born.

Anyway, Justin needs to pack, and I need to get lunch made. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

~S

No comments: