Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween Bee Costume Found

Last night Madeline was victorious. We have been having such a hard time finding a Bumble-Bee costume in her size, so we went over to the new Halloween store by the Jamba Juice on State Street in Orem and lo, what did we spy? A bee costume that would fit her. I'm not going to post pictures of her in it till Halloween though!

I'm still not too sure what I want to be this year. Which is strange because I normally know exactly what I want to be. Oh well. Justin has some good ideas for his own costume. So we're going to run over to the University mall and check out their store today.

I found a rug I want for the upstairs living-room, it's HUGE and it's only $100. Hopefully we can buy it, but right now it won't fit in our car so we'll have to borrow a vehicle from someone.

I think we might go do something fun today with Jeremy and Danielle and the kids. I'm sure there will be pictures.

Have a fun weekend everyone!

~S

1 comment:

Anon. said...

noooooo.
I don't want to wait that long to see pictures! LOL