Friday, December 5, 2008

So Swell to Scrap-Book

If I said that I woke up this morning not feeling "Swell", I would be lying to you. Something caused my eyelid to swell shut on me last night, and this morning I could barely see out of it. Madeline and I made an appointment with our family doc, and went in at noon. She hmm'ed and huh'ed and then gave me some steroid and an antibiotic. The swelling is still there, but it has definitely improved since this morning.

I also have a really bad cold, and last night I almost had no voice. So I'm just not meant to do anything outside my house this weekend.

But, that acknowledged, here was my dilemma; What in the world do I do?? Since I can't focus on the words to read a book, and I can't focus on the TV to watch any shows, and I certainly was having issues doing anything work related as I'd need to focus on a computer screen to do so. What the heck do I do with my day?

So I Scrap-booked.



I really like the green one, I really like the Halloween 2008 one, although I need to find a sticker that says Halloween 2008 and replace the crummy hand made one, because as much as I hate to admit it, my printing sucks. There's something not quite right about the orange page. And the camera knew it, because it freaked out and refused to take the picture properly. But I do love my hand drawn, hand cut Bats. :)

Danielle has mentioned a sale going on tomorrow for scrap-booking stuff. I've already told Justin we need to go, I want at least one hour out of the house.

~S

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm seriously impressed. Your pages are really cute! Hope you find some good stuff at the sale!