Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick and Scrapbooking

I hate this cold. I think it's one of the worst I've had in a while. I am really having trouble sleeping at night due to lack of oxygen, and every night I lose my voice to some degree. Today I worked from home, and finished my projects and just lay in bed for an hour before going to get Madeline. Then I came home and we had dinner ( I got her a happy meal to bring home, I just didn't have much energy) and I cleaned my room and scrapbooked a few of Shantelle and Brian's wedding pictures for Madeline.
I hope they look ok, I think they are kinda cool. Much as I tend to stray from the areas where pinks are concerned as a general rule.

I'm going to go sleep now. :) Night all.

2 comments:

Spinch said...

I like the pages!

Shan said...

WHO is that HAWT bride!?!