Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Blogs are beastly time consuming, and so are families.

I used to blog here all the time, posting updates and pictures of family and the girls growing and such. I somehow fell off the band wagon as I am sure will happen again at some point in the future.

I find that the more I want to be organized and get things set up so that my children can find those memories that stand out to them the most, I fall even deeper behind.

That said, here are a few of the pictures that I feel should be popped up here, even if they are getting on in years. Truth be told, there is no order to these aside from the order that I selected them from my archives. But they are all a mighty fine family, and they are mine. <3 br="" nbsp=""> Cheers.















































































No comments: