Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love Lamp



Ok, so contrary to my blog's title, sometimes you DO have to spend a little money to get something awesome. However, in the case of the baby's nursery I've decided to try and keep us under the $300 price tag that usually looms over crib bedding and acessories.

White lamp shade: $7.99, Paper: Had it in the house, Paper punch: Had it in the house, Toile Ribbon: $2, Green Ribbon: Had it in the house, Mod Podge glue: Had it in the house.

I think I win this round. Stupid lamps for nurseries are like $40 online!!! NO WAY Jose!


This is the blanket I made for her last week. Cost me $20 total. Baby crib blankets online are roughly $100. And look! My lampshade matches!! YAY! (Wrinkles are because the glue was still wet, as it dries the moisture is removed from the paper and the wrinkles are smoothed out.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: